As a hotel, we are very aware of our responsibility and would therefore like to explain in the following which measures aletto Hotels uses to prevent and contain COVID-19 in a controlled manner in order to ensure our security.
For example: when we were building our hotels, we made sure that the air conditioning systems only led fresh air into the rooms. The disinfection dispensers can be found in many places. Further actions can be found in our overview further down on the page.
Our aletto hotels have passed the hygiene audits of the DEKRA test company according to the current WHO regulations with the best grade A and have been awarded the DEKRA hygiene seal accordingly.
Thank you for your understanding and stay healthy!
This is how we all protect ourselves:
• In all public areas, there is an obligation to cover the mouth and nose. Children under 6 years of age and the designated seating areas of our public areas are exempt.
• Please pay with contactless payment methods whenever possible.
Arrival and check-in
• Disinfection facilities at the hotel entrance and reception.
• Plexiglass screens at the front desk for less direct contact.
• Signs in the hotel reminding people to follow these measures.
• Disinfection facilities in front of guest elevators, at the entrance to restaurants, in the spa, in front of the meeting area, and in guest restrooms.
• Contactless card payment is possible in all areas.
• A maximum of 2 people or 1 household may use the elevator at the same time.
Sorry, we cannot accommodate you if you:
• Tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
• Have been in direct contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
You will find contactless disinfection dispensers in the entrance areas.
So that nobody gets infectedKEEP DISTANCE
We ask you to keep a distance of at least 1.5m as this is the best way to counteract a transmission.
So that nobody gets infectedSNEEZE ETIQUETTE
In the event that you have to sneeze or cough, we ask you to use the elbow.
So that everything stays cleanCONTINUOUS CLEANING
All areas are continuously cleaned at short intervals with sufficient disinfectant. The areas where there are more contacts are cleaned with a special intensity (reception counters / light switches / door handles etc.)
Protection of guests andEMPLOYEES
Our employees are equipped with masks and cutting discs in front of the reception to protect you and yourself.
In our kitchen we work according to the highest hygiene standards with face mask and gloves.
We carry out a fever measurement for our employees every time they start work. The hotel encourages colleagues not to come to work and rest at home if they feel uncomfortable.
Our employees are also always trained in the latest safety regulations.
Every 30 minutesWE WASH OUR HANDS
Our employees are encouraged to wash their hands every 30 minutes.