Maximum flexibility with our new cancellation policy!
Due to the exceptional situation caused by Covid-19 and the measures taken, we have decided to adjust our cancellation policy until further notice, initially for all new bookings by December 31, 2021, as follows.
Corona or pandemic related cancellations
• Cancellation free of charge until 12 noon on the day of arrival
Such a cancellation is possible in the following cases:
• general ban on accommodation
• Prohibition of accommodation due to arrival from a risk area
• official travel warning for Germany and / or Berlin
• Federal or state governmental order to carry out the trip
Any cancellation other than the above
• free of charge up to 30 days before arrival
• 29 to 15 days before arrival: 30% of the agreed total booking amount
• 14 to 2 days before arrival: 50% of the agreed total booking amount
• From 1 day before arrival: 90% of the agreed total booking amount
Free rebooking within the next 12 months (subject to availability)
• in case of proven infection with Corona in at least one participant of the group and the related cancellation of the trip.
• in case of an officially ordered quarantine of at least 50% of the participants of the Group
Our general terms and conditions continue to apply to all other cases and all other regulations.
This regulation gives you the opportunity to continue to monitor the current situation and to decide at short notice whether you would like to start your journey.
If the situation improves, we reserve the right to revert to our old cancellation conditions for new inquiries before December 31, 2021.